The Canadian cat is a breed of domesticated cat that originated in Canada. There are two variations of the Canadian cat: the American Shorthair and the British Shorthair.
The Canadian Cat Association (CCA) was founded in 1977 to promote and protect the interests of purebred cats, especially those native to Canada. The CCA currently has over 2,000 members and promotes all breeds of cats from Canada. The association also strives to educate owners on how to care for their pets properly and responsibly.
How to Keep Your Canadian Cat Healthy and Happy
Cats are a popular pet in North America. They are playful, independent and intelligent. Canadian cats come in many different shapes and sizes. There are over 30 breeds of Canadian cats that you can adopt today, but not all of them will be right for you and your lifestyle.
5 Best Canadian Cat Breeds to Choose From
The Canadian cat breeds are some of the most popular in the world. They come in a wide variety of colors, sizes, and personalities.
1) The Persian cat is known for its long hair and large eyes. This breed is perfect for people who live in an apartment or small house because it doesn’t need as much exercise as other breeds do.
2) The Ragdoll cat has a docile disposition and a long coat that can be any color or pattern. They are very easy to train and have been known to not even scratch when they feel threatened by another animal or person!
3) The Birman is known for their round eyes, long faces, and distinctive markings. They are one of the only breeds that have a chin spot!.
4) The Abyssinian is one of the most unique looking cats and are known for their “cat-like” features. They have a long, spiky coat and round ears with a tuft in the middle.
5) The Siamese cat is known for its bushy eyebrows, bright blue eyes, and pointed ears. This breed needs plenty of exercise but they are relatively inactive during their leisure time. They like to sit on the lap of their humans and will follow people around the house.Siamese cats can often be found napping in a warm area. They prefer to sleep on high places where they can watch all the activity going on in the home but not be bothered while they do so.
Pets Home App connecting pet lovers from all over the world who have the desire to adopt, buy and sell pets online in a safe, friendly, and completely transparent environment. Buy and adopt a dog, cat, puppy, kittens, fish, rabbits, birds and exotic pets near you or worldwide.