There are many dog breeds that are perfect for families and kids. In this article, we have listed the best dog breeds for children and families.
The following is a list of the top 10 best dog breeds for children.
1) Golden retriever: The golden retriever is one of the most popular dogs in America. These dogs are gentle giants, which makes them great with kids. They also have a high level of intelligence which allows them to be easily trained to do tricks or perform tasks on command.
2) Labrador Retriever: The Labrador retriever is another popular breed that is great with kids because they don’t shed much and they love water, which means they will be happy to go swimming with your child at the beach or in your backyard pool.
3 ) Beagle: Beagles are generally friendly dogs, who are high-energy and excitable. They love to play with children and their favorite toys are stuffed animals.
4) Yorkshire terrier: The yorkshire terrier is a small breed of dog that is great for kids because it’s small, gentle, and doesn’t shed much. This breed is also great with children because they’re friendly, and they love to cuddle.
5) Poodle: The poodle is another popular breed that is gentle, low-energy, and non-shedding. They are also very intelligent and have a great disposition which makes them great with kids.
6) Boxer: The boxer can be an excellent companion for kids because they’re intelligent and playful, and they tend to be more protective of children.
7) Miniature Schnauzer: The miniature schnauzer is a low-energy, high-energy, non-shedding breed that is great for kids because they are gentle, loyal and loving. This breed tends to bond with children quickly making them an excellent choice for families with children.
8) Shih Tzu: The shih tzu is an intelligent, non-shedding breed that is great for kids because they’re gentle and loving, and they tend to bond with children quickly. They also have a sweet disposition which makes them good with kids.
9) Poodle Mix: A poodle mix is a cross between the poodle and another breed. They can be a good family dog, but some poodle mixes are more suited for children than others.These are some of the most popular breeds in America and they all have certain strengths that make them ideal choices for a family with children.
10) English Bulldog: The English bulldog is an easy-going, non-shedding breed that is great for kids because they are gentle and loving. They also tend to bond with children quickly.
Pets Home App connecting pet lovers from all over the world who have the desire to adopt, buy and sell pets online in a safe, friendly, and completely transparent environment. Buy and adopt a dog, cat, puppy, kittens, fish, rabbits, birds and exotic pets near you or worldwide.